Owner, Creative Director
Springing Solutions was born of out a love affair between design and systems.
Suzanne first started experimenting with Microsoft paint and HTML over elementary school summer breaks in the public library computer lab, crafting colorful blinkies and backgrounds for her Neopets profile. Her love of design eventually led her to receive a Bachelor of Architecture degree from Drexel University.
After working as a Purchasing Agent at a construction firm for 4 years, she was itching to flex her creative muscles and began taking courses to expand her design expertise to include UX/UI and front-end development.
Both creative and highly analytical, starting a web design business was the natural next leap that led her to quit her corporate job and bring Springing Solutions to life in the summer of 2017.
Some facts about Suzanne:
- I was born in Alabama, grew up in Washington State, and now call Philadelphia home. In my life, I’ve moved 12 different times.
- I’m the second youngest of 6 siblings. We all work in vastly different fields ranging from law to aeronautical engineering.
- My hobbies change constantly because I want to learn absolutely everything. Recently I’ve been researching space exploration and teaching myself how to cross stitch.
- I’m obsessed with personal development.
- I listen to my Discover Weekly on Spotify religiously.
First things first! We schedule a time to chat & discuss the current state of your existing website if you have one, your needs, goals, and expectations. Based on this information, we’ll send you a custom proposal for you to review before we move forward.
In order to get to know you and your company a little bit better, we’ll send you a questionnaire to gather all the important information, details, and content we’ll need to get the ball rolling.
We’ll create a sitemap detailing and organizing all the pages and content we expect to include on each page. This helps create a visual to understand the structure and organization of the new website.
We’ll develop 2-3 potential design concepts for you to review. After you have picked your favorite and provided feedback, we begin to build out the website and give you another opportunity to review with up to 2 rounds of complimentary revisions.
Once the site has been refined to perfection, we launch! Time to pull back the curtains and let your clients and customers know about your beautiful new website.
All websites need continual monitoring and tweaking in order to stay in tip-top shape. We’ll create a custom maintenance plan based on your needs